At United Dairy, sustainability is second nature, we do it for our customers and it makes good business sense. Plus, we do it because it is the right thing to do.
United Dairy Milk Contains No Artificial Growth Hormones
We are committed to producing, processing and delivering dairy products in a manner that improves the state of our land and the lives of our employees, our animals, our communities, our retail partners and our consumers.
- Reducing, reusing and recycling at every single stage of the production and distribution process
- Recycling cardboard, paper, and plastic
- Recycling batteries, oil, and tires
- Reducing the use of water and electricity
- Partnering with vendors who do the same
- Developing programs that not only reduce waste but also improve efficiency while turning waste products into useful materials
We produce the highest quality product while doing less with more.
Producing Our Packaging
Since we produce our own packaging we have been able to significantly reduce plastic waste. In the past year, we have saved a million pounds of plastics and reduced our plastic usage 12.9%.
Our packaging has made great strides in decreasing our carbon footprint. We use 25% less plastic on average vs. traditional dairy industry gallon.